Saturday, December 26, 2020

Goodbye 2020...

 I guess I decided to abandon this blog last year. No one reads blogs anymore. Life has also become so busy since I started working in a digital publishing company in September. I actually had an almost serious relationship the past year! It's fizzled out, though... 

Had a few writing ideas recently and kind of feel like blogging again, mainly because my long posts would probably not be read on Facebook anyway. Let's just say that it's too personal to share on FB which is read by family members as well as close friends. The blog seems a lot more impersonal that way. 

I'm tapping this out on the ASUS tab I bought in 2018. I didn't use it much and thought of selling it off. But it's not the most joyful gadget I've used and I balked at selling an inferior item. It's not too bad, actually. It's good enough for playing games and watching videos on. I do need something more robust for photo editing and working. Kak Ayu has started using the laptop again and it's not very pleasant to share with her. I work on the office computer most of the time, so any personal devices don't get much use. Still, I really need to start selling my photos or something. I need to pay off my debts and save more money. 

2020 is a year that will come down in history as a big lemon. It had its advantages though, like working from home, which is a HUGE relief for someone who works in Cyberjaya. I DO NOT enjoy spending so much money on my daily commute. I also got a laptop to work on, so that I can pick up and leave if the surroundings is uncomfortable at the office. 

2021 is not the most promising at the moment. My contract runs out in March and I'm not sure if it would be renewed. As with many things and jobs, it has its pros and cons. I'd rather not go into it right now. I should go pick up a few things in Jaya Grocer and clear off some outstanding work. I meant to do them yesterday but bill paying and grocery shopping ate up most of my day... Til later then. Ciao!!

No comments: