Monday, March 18, 2019

Drowning

Do you sometimes feel that you're drowning in little, inconsequential matters? Too much of this and that. Too many bits and bobs. Too many distractions. Too many sideshows.

I finally mopped the disgusting floors this morning, totally embarrassed with the condition of the house, even if it was just the electrician coming. The washing machine had jammed a few WEEKS ago, and today was the 3rd time someone came to fix it. I hope it works fine now that the culprit has been found - my long lost metal disc for the phone holder. It worked its way into the hose and completely blocked it.

Had a vanful of Korean tourists a few weeks back and spent so much time, luckily not money, checking and fixing the leaky radiator. Turned out to be the inexpensive cap, phew! Spent days agonizing if I had charged too much, etc etc... Sigh.

Went to see Anaz and Mr Paul last week - less working hours, less money. Well, I spent time shooting hoops and watching K-dramas too, so can't blame them. I like having almost free Korean classes and I don't mind organising the class too, but it does take up time. I came back early to check the location on Saturday and never went out to work again afterwards.

Abah nak pergi HCMC early Saturday morning, I went over to DU on Friday night. Barely earned anything that day. Hantar Abah of course la FOC, takde la any courtesy to hulur2 duit dekat his struggling daughter. Maybe he thinks I am doing well, but I feel so taken for granted. When was the last time he gave me a present?

Lost my temper Saturday night because I was hungry and there was no food at home. Kak Ayu tak kerja tapi dok melengong doing nothing. Sikit tak terfikir nak masak apa2 untuk orang, kemas, lap. Biar aja rumah jadi penuh habuk and berkeladak.

I pay most of the house bills, repairs, maintenance; I buy food, cat food, kitty litter. Kak Ayu nak cuci pinggan pun berkira; I wiped the cabinets in the middle of the night because dah tak tahan tengok berkeladak sangat. Hairball kucing atas cabinet got covered with a tissue paper instead of being cleaned. Sakit hati tak?? Machine rosak, buat bodoh aja sampai I repair. I have to find the technician, I have to pay for repairs. Sampai duit yang I kumpul nak bayar bil boleh tak cukup. Sedih tau.

When I go Grabbing, I would be working until late, tapi kadang2 collection RM200 pun tak cukup. Tolak sana sini, berapa je yang finally masuk account. Some more kalau rating turun, lagi la I depressed.

Gadai rantai to keep my credit card clear. Used the money to buy new tyres and service the car. The "injured" part tak hantar repair pun lagi. My car maintenance records semua tonggang langgang. Apa yang tak bersepah these days?? My Grab expense records semua ke laut. Made another CIMB balance transfer today, hope it will help me clear both CIMB and AEON cards.

Baru nak tengok Sungai Yu website and Translator base job. Password pun dah tak ingat and I couldn't find anything in the notebook.

Zairi asked me to do another notice board update weeks ago and I have yet to send it in. Worked on it this morning tapi tak sudah sudah. Kenapa, ek? Frust betul. I'm sure people are unhappy with me too :(

RWW photos were pretty lousy. Took a bunch of photos out the window semalam, also like crap. I feel like I don't have sufficient time to get things sorted these days. Processed last week, hari ni baru send to Alex. FB tak update lagi walaupun dah ambik banyak gambar.

I watched bits of Seoyoung, My Daughter semalam. I love the drama, but it's so damn long and quite melancholic. Saw some comments loving the Sangu-Hojeong couple. I agree that they're a lot more entertaining than SeoYoung and Ujae, but I cannot tahan the ditzy Hojeong la. Drives me up the wall! kesian kat Migyeong, but she's a tough cookie, so she'll survive.

Binged on Coffee Prince yesterday and skipped a lot of parts. Still very entertaining. I really need to work today. It's almost 5 and I'm still in front of the computer. Photos tak hantar lagi. Nak send location and gambar pintu depan. Bla bla bla... when will it all end???

Maybe I should stop watching K-dramas, its making me long for a partner and I know how hard it is to find someone at this late age... So so depressing. 

No comments: