Thursday, September 27, 2018

A New Life

After 7 years in GEC, I'm now back to freelancing...

I was supposed to finish some articles and start looking at some part-time work; but instead I've spent DAYS running around to organise the Sukaneka and more days getting Abah's laptop up to scratch. Kak Ayu has been using the machine, but have not got it organised nor updated Windows. The battery was damaged and had to be replaced... My netbook is seriously dying, as is my external monitor which got peed on by the cats. Bloody cats! Why do I even keep them anyway?? Anyway, I can't buy a new laptop until I sort out some kind of an income to live on ASAP.

Also spent HOURS getting the Lightroom set up and properly synced. There were 2 catalogs which needed to be merged and synced on the 2 machines. It's still a bit wonky because I need to reset the file locations. Right now, all RAW images are on Hard Drive because Abah's laptop doesn't have sufficient space and I'm hoping to get my own machine soon.

Only just managed to find my previous company registrations, have not called or emailed SSM to clarify some things. Finally changed my Unifi autopay details, but I still need to call TM to make sure they don't charge me twice for payment.

Still haven't done my mini projects or checked out my planned part-time stuff either. Sigh. Have been spending cash at an alarming rate, buying household stuff and food. Tried to work last night but of course didn't get much done. I HAVE to get cracking now. Wish me luck!!

No comments: