Monday, January 13, 2014

Bikin Kepala Jadi Pusing!!

It's almost the middle of January and I still haven't got electricity supply in the Jasmin apartment. Ah Fatt said he'd get my form on Friday but apparently didn't. He was going to pay deposit to Tenaga tomorrow - which is a public holiday... Jeez! Cakapla betul2 kalau tak ada duit deposit. If I didn't text him this morning entah bila dia nak buat karang.

Thankful I have a little bit more resources on hand, even though budget is pretty tight. After a long time, I actually have to really consider my available cash before spending on expensive meals or even go climbing! Managed to get toilets and sink at a reasonable price, although it's actually cheaper in Subang. Takpelah, as long as it's not horribly much more expensive.

Right now my dilemma is how to get the contractors to start work when I don't have enough cash to pay deposit. The stamping of DoA has been delayed, meaning application to EPF is also delayed. And now I'm fearful in case we won't be allowed to withdraw our savings as reimbursement.

I can paint the walls and doors slowly, but i really need work on the awning, grilles and plumbing to start already. I really want to move out by the end of the month, I don't want to extend rental at Permai anymore. Enough is enough, OK? I'm sick and tired of the place.

Renovations will take at least 2 weeks. Abah is really sticky with his fucking money. Kasi kat berok dia boleh, dengan anak berkira la sangat. Am so pissed off with his attitude! All the money dia bolot, tak kaya jugak. heh.

Just need to buy tiles, then work can start. As soon as I find money to pay deposit. Sigh. Money. Why does everything have to be so damned LEMBAB???

No comments: