Monday, July 18, 2011

Para paranormal?

I don't know if I'm just plain confused or what, but some funny things have been happening lately.

On the flight back from Jakarta, while queuing to get to my seat, a little baby tugged the hem of my t-shirt and seemed to SPEAK to me in Indonesian. I didn't quite make out what she said, but I felt it was strange that she spoke like a grown up, not baby talk as I would expect. I'm still wondering if I wasn't imagining things.

Just last night, I was feeding a stray cat near the apartment. I had left my door open while I moved the food bowl from outside my apartment door to further down the hall. The kitten was afraid of coming too near my place as my 'vicious' cats had attacked her just that morning. As I watched her eat, an unfamiliar Indonesian couple passed by. Then I thought I saw them entering my apartment. Puzzled, I went over, but they weren't there. My next door neighbour are Indians and I didn't quite see the other door opening....

But then, I think the neighbour's grille slides instead of opening out, so MAYBE they went in there instead. I did hear sounds of doors opening & closing. And MAYBE the Indian neighbours have moved out, because they used to burn incense and stuff outside their door and I didn't notice those any more (I'm not too keen on heavy scents). Plus, there was one incident when white chalk was smeared outside their door, it was kind of scary. Maybe they moved after that, although I did come across an Indian guy going into that unit recently... So I am a feeling a little off track with all these things. Granted, I'm not always aware of neighbours changing, it happens quite a lot, apparently. It's just that we don't really meet. Oh well, hope the Indonesians are next door and not figments of my imagination... Touch wood!!

No comments: