Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sleep Deprivation...

Been fostering a cat for Ee Lynn the past week, and my babies are so not happy about it! The blackies, and even Trina takes turns slipping into my room and harassing the poor little tuxedo cat. And of course Leo just growls and merajuk in displeasure. MekTam just got spayed, and so she needs a lot of peace and quiet to recuperate. As it is, she spends much of the time hiding under the bed...

Now she's gotten used to me, she likes to manja2 every now and then, and there's no hassle to coax her to come out of hiding. She used to really hide under the bed, and I had to wriggle underneath to retrieve her. Now the single bed is outside, and the queen bed is too low to wriggle under, nasib la kalau tak nak keluar makan...

The problem is, she gets extra manja in the freaking middle of the night, and starts whining at 5 a.m. every day!! WHY, baby, WHY??? I need to SLEEP! Especially if I stayed up until 2-3 a.m. working or fooling with the new phone. Sigh. Been turning up late to work and feel crappy to boot. Grrrr....!

Sigh... it's Ee Lynn's birthday today, so I guess I could keep the kitten for a couple more days... Going off to partay with the girls tomorrow, though, so would probably be good to give her back. Also working on Saturday n Sunday, so yes, probably good to send her back by tomorrow.

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Thanks very much for all your help, Oza! Thanks to your care, Hitam is doing very well. Sorry she woke you up in the night, she is eccentric that way. When she was reunited with her kitten, they both rubbed cheeks with each other for the entire evening. So maybe she was trying to tell you that she missed her kitten.

Paus Biru said...

No worries, babe... She's a darling. I didn't realise she missed her kitten then. Hope she heals completely, my brats did harass her quite a bit.