Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Sniff...

Haven't had the sniffles for a long time, but nothing lasts forever.... Been breaking all the rules of tropical good sense - jangan mandi malam (don't bathe at night); even if you do, don't wet your hair; keep the fan away from your head. And what did I do? It was so terribly hot and humid that I showered just before bed, thoroughly wet my head of hair, switched on the aircon AND the fan to circulate the cool air. Plus I was working overtime on a projek XYZ again. So - not enough sleep, cold head - this morning my sinuses are probably drowning - hence the sniffles and blur brain. Been so blur I even burnt myself drinking piping hot coffee trying to warm up. What the??? Sabar ajelah. Hope this clears up by lunchtime. Have a gazillion things to kaotim today :p

No comments: