Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Letter to Annoying Girl

Girl,

Thanks for your numerous annoying SMSes about your payment. As I mentioned much earlier, the money will be paid when payment is received. No one is getting anything as yet. Why should you? I understand that you might be desperate for the paltry amount. Well, everyone wants their money. You did not incur any costs to produce the substandard photographs you provided.
I am not used to 'passive agressive' behaviour, but I find it unnecessary to entertain pushy messages by someone who refuses to understand the way the system works. Actually, the amount is not so large. I could actually forward it using my own money. But I guess I'm only a kiasu Malaysian. Why spend my own money on a squeaky wheel when it's someone else due? You can just wait for the payment to come in in a couple more months.

In the meantime, shut up and wait.

No comments: