Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Why do I do this??

Learning Korean has been more difficult than I thought. There are so many different endings for basic words and it's hard to keep them straight. You can't go around spewing "saranghae"... they would think this ajumma has gone crazy!

I'm thankful when I get a breakthrough though. My understanding has improved somewhat, but speaking a proper sentence is still a challenge.

I'm still unsure how I can benefit from learning it, but insya Allah something would come up. I just need to be ready when the opportunity arises.

Furthermore, the market for BM-English translators is already saturated. A 3rd language would be really useful.

I'm learning other languages on Duolingo too, but I feel it's to basic. Repeating the same words over and over ad nauseam is not going to help me learn. It's ok for a start, but each language has tonbe supplemented with other learning channels as well. I use Google Translate a lot for this.

Well, hope I can improve my language capabilities soon. Hwaiting!!

No comments: