Friday, March 04, 2016

Being Irritated

It's 2 a.m. now and I'm pretty well irritated. Someone wanted me to come up with something just before I was to leave for climbing. What did she expect me to do? Tell my friend I had to cancel and spend all night writing?

As it is, I came home a little earlier than usual, ate overpriced food at the mamak to save time and rushed the little2 things I normally need to do at home. The cats got in the way, my knees hurt and I fucking lost my bank cards. This is not normally a problem, except that I forgot the new online password i made the other day and now I'm locked out. The freaking bank book is also together with the bank card. Well done. Now your money is "safe" coz you can't get it out until you sort out this bloody mess. And I was planning to clear my personal loan tomorrow. At least I have a few more days to get THAT sorted out!

Ugh. This is SO annoying. I have been trying to work more efficiently, but one after another stupid request keep cropping up, which necessitated time consuming scans through the thousands of photos we had of our activities. So now I'm backlogged again, unless I work through the weekends and way into the night.

It didn't help that I was unwell and so bloody exhausted the first few days of the week. It was due to rhinitis and it has something to do with my cats, but I can't simply ditch them out of the house. It may be a "practical" solution to some, but it's a bloody cop out for me.

Dammit, I can't even vent out now for fear that it will come back to me, but in a nutshell, I'm really not happy with my housemate. I still need a fucking shower before I can go to bed. Have been waiting to cool down and dry the sweat, but it's so hot and humid I'm getting nowhere with that. I'm turning on the AC and hope that helps. 

No comments: