Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pikachu is HOME!!

Alhamdulillah...finally got the naughty baby home. Was trying to get him right until I had to go to Singapore for Wirza's wedding. Of course at that time I had no idea we'd be losing Pikachu, so I stayed 3 days for a mini holiday. On Monday and Tuesday morning he didn't show up when I called and honestly, I was already really late for work. So no idea who actually ate the food I left.

Last night, I saw him lounging ON a car near the dumpster. When I approached (again, leaving my groceries and handbag at random locations while chasing after the cat), he was hungry enough to come close. I had no food on me, so I just grabbed him. Thank God he didn't fight me! He did struggle a bit when I opened the boot so I shut him in the car while i assembled the cage. Thank God I kept it in the boot just in case!!

After a bit of coaxing, he calmed down enough for me to stuff him in the cage and bring him upstairs.

At first he was very blur, didn't know where he was. Didn't want to eat his food. Leo was hostile and he was hostile to Michelle. Seriously? Do you have something against female cats?? 

When K Ayu came back, she gave him 'his' blankie, he calmed down and started eating. Soon he was feeling much more comfortable; enjoyed the cuddling and loving he got...

When a cat is stretched out like THIS, it's obvious that he knows he's in a safe place and can really relax... Last night he was still a little restless, going in and out of the room. Aku yang tak lena tidur. This morning K Ayu gave him a much needed bath. He was so dirty he left paw prints on my white T-shirt. Sigh... 

At least he's home now, and we can plan to pindah in peace. I won't be going up and down chasing after a cat. I'm sure the Permai people already branded me as mereng by now :P Sabar ajelah... Will pamper him a little so that he'll regain some weight. He's so scrawny, with some luka on his neck. I'll bet he'll appreciate not having to scrounge the garbage bin and fight for food with Abu or the dogs anymore. I can rest assured that he's not getting wet or hiding in some longkang if it rains heavily as it does often now... 

Syukur sangat2 that he's home. Nakal macam mana pun, I really tak sampai hati tengok dia merempat the past few weeks. And God knows how he survived the 6 weeks before we found him. Welcome home, sayang.... Saranghae....

No comments: