Sunday, July 29, 2012

Plans, plans, plans...

I'm  making a new resolution to be more positive and look forward instead of moaning all the time...

Just came back from FOS where I bought 1 pair of slacks for work, 1 seluar tidur and 2 casual tops for only RM101.20. Paid quite a bit for the bottoms, but I figure they're well worth the money. Saw some clothes which would be great for going round London/UK.

Am tightening the belt now, trying to pay off credit card AND save for my trip to see Uncle Bean. Hoping I can save enough to go go by spring, exploring workaway option so that I can stay for about a week in the Yorkshire Dales. Should be fun... :D

Oops.. was supposed to pay bills and stuff, not blog. hmm.. laters then. Ciao!!

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

RM101.20 is value for money! I need to start paying off my credit card too! My rule is to never owe more than one month's salary.