Monday, June 11, 2012

Sick of Being Sick...

Woke up with a sore mouth... the roof, to be exact, the part near the throat. Was feverish and couldn't get any work done until late when the fever abated... Sigh.. Being sick does throw a spanner in the works. I want antibiotics but worried some dumb doctor would make me go to the hospital again. I so don't have time for that ok? My workshop is in 2 weeks and there's a million details to sort out.

Was going to work on the Peer Learning report, at least transcribe my notes, what little I have, that is... I ended up in a sorry huddle either on bed or in front of the TV..

It seems to be some kind of infection, there's yellowish stuff coming out if I gargle. It's much better now, but I bet it's going to get worse tomorrow morning :( Probably should stop at the clinic before I go in to work. Hate meds, but at times like this, just give me the goddamn antibiotics, all right?

2 comments:

BlueIceCube said...

oits. health comes first. please get yourself seen by a kind medical doctor. please.

Paus Biru said...

Thanks, babe. Am so much better already thanks to saltwater gargles, not much point seeing a doctor now. But have earmarked a clinic across the road just in case...