Friday, February 10, 2012

SIlly Kitty - Continued

Yesterday I let the kitten come out of her cage. As expected she his under the bed. But then she started freaking out when I was carrying her to the cage at night... And it just got worse and worse!! She ran all over the place, bit and scratched and climbed the window and peed all over my table.... Aigoo... That cat ah....

In the end, I cornered her under the desk and talked to her nicely, stroked her, and she was docile enough to be guided into her cage.... Seriously, this cat is so messed up!! I gave her food and stroked her and talked to her in the cage, and eventually she was OK enough to be pilled and given her meds. She didn't even put up a fight. Thank goodness for that!!

She might be afraid of the penyapu, so won't use that again. But she seemed scared to be out in the open, so maybe she'll need to be caged the rest of her life... Funny. the other brats would wail non-stop if they were caged up for any period of time!! Maybe I can get her one of those big cages with a landing so she'll be more comfortable... Problem is, I don't really have the space, do I?

On another note, I dreamt about you know who... He was living in a kampung, married with a pregnant wife. There were other girls too, presumably renters. Mummy dearest - not so sure. For some reason I ended up in the area because of a problem with the bike and bumped into him. My car (strangely) was somewhere nearby and I needed a ride there. But for some strange reason we ended up in a swanky new shopping mall!! We were 'dating', hugging, holding hands and all, but I was feeling uneasy because he had a pregnant wife at home! In the end, I went off to find Anaz, who was hanging out there, and lost him. Then I lost Anaz too. Seriously, maybe I've been reading too many FB updates or watching too many Korean dramas because it totally didn't make any sense. But then, it was a dream. Since when did dreams make any sense?? :P

No comments: