Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's Your Tune?

Am feeling mellow and happy listening to Santana on CD. Guess I'm a rock chick, then, aren't I? I so love the rock kapak bands of the 80's, Bon Jovi and Scorpion. Fave tune: Blaze of Glory la, what else. But I draw the line at Death Metal. Too dark for me.

Yesterday was in a car of a jazz afficionado. Blech. Have to admit, their music/singing is technically nice, but the tune totally puts me off! Give me 70's Malay pop pun tak apa. I like Il Divo and such, but they also can be annoying (ikot mood le ni..) :P So what's Your poison? :D

1 comment:

JaseMario said...

I'm more into R&B laa Oza. Tapi sekarang ni bila R&B + Hip Hop jadi bertambah suka pulak. That's why now I'm listening to Chris Brown. Hmm... Tapi Lady Gaga... memang superb !!! I hope 2010 is noit the year of Bad Romance for you, ok.