Monday, September 28, 2009

Contraceptive Failure

And here are the results.. For the record, I had all the intention of spaying the mama cat, but the local tom beat me to it. So there!

Now, these babies need good homes and lots of TLC. Yanie has booked one. I'm reserving Curly Wurly, the sweetest one for her. Another 3 to go. There are 2 males and 2 females. Mom is a Persian mix.

Babies are healthy, playful and TOILET TRAINED. Already over a month old and eating solid food. Interested? Call me at 019-267 4896. Thanks - Oza

1 comment:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Did you get my email? Pls come to the SPCA and register early this Sun for a free Klinik Kembiri spaying voucher. Let them know that she is a neighbourhood stray that has been popping kittens. The kittens are very cute. I hope they all find good homes once they are weaned.