Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Exhausted

I'm exhausted. A bunch of information I was promised never came in the mailbox. I spent the day chasing after people trying to organise things. Boss is super angry with me because for whatever stupid reason, everything is super overdue. I just can't manage to get my work done. It's like my brain as well as my sense of urgency had left town. Plus reliance on external factors. So here I am, well after office hours, still struggling to put my stories together.

At least car finally came, so I have transport again. Especially now the rainy season has begun, motorbikes are not a good option for moving around. Last week had to deal with motor rosak as well as kena saman for roadtax mati. Otherwise I'd be at sister's mercy since we shared her car. Add to the fact that I detest the suspension on Kelisa. It sucks.

So unhappy with the thought that if I don't make time to do things around the house, they just don't get done. Period. Sis is super-picky about doing things. It seems she's afraid to get her hands dirty, so guess who has to play Indon maid... I'm over-stressed about work, and I don't get any pampering at home. :( So tired right now... I need some TLC.

3 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Aiyo! So sorry to hear that, Oza. Life sucks -- you do your best and circumstances come along and screw everything up. Glad you've got a car now, though.

As for housework, I know what you mean. I love doing housework but it pisses me off that my housemates behave like it's my fulltime job. I fold their clothes and put it on the sofa and they can walk all AROUND it, PAST it, and sit on the other end of the sofa and when I ask them why they didn't put it away, they dare to tell me they didn't see it!!!

Nak cekik diorang nih.

Selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa!

JaseMario said...

Sabar Oza...:)

Paus Biru said...

Thanks, Ee Lynn. Ha ha. You so baik ah? My sis can well do her own laundry, thank you.

Cheers!