Friday, March 06, 2009

So who are you rooting for?

When my sis asked me to gues who had been wildcarded back into American Idol yesterday, I thought it was Norman Gentle. Little did I suspect that it was actually the amazingly annoying Tatiana... I went "AAARRRGGGHH... NO..NO..NO.. GET HER OUT OF THERE.." Yes, a violent reaction. But not entirely undeserved. she is just SO melodramatic and mengada-ngada, I seriously feel like spanking her every time she opens her mouth. When she's not singing la. Have to admit, she has a good singing voice. I share Simon's annoyance with her.

As for my favourites, have to say I like the roughneck dude, Michael Sarver. and the Indian guy Anoop. The others, I forget. Tak sempat nak tengok AI the past few weeks. Maybe I should just wait until Miss Drama Queen has been eliminated?

Cheers, guys. Have a good weekend ahead..

2 comments:

Enche Bon said...

I dont really watch Idol too, but Drama Queen is good for TV ratings, hehehe...

Have a good weekend!

Paus Biru said...

Yeah, I figured. That's TV for you!