Sunday, November 18, 2018

What to do...

Yesterday I had an annoying passenger who kept moaning about everything. Her internet wasn't working la, her Grab not working la, she didn't have enough money la... on the way to Bangsar terpaksa singgah ambik duit. Then marah I tak jumpa the house when she was the one who gave the wrong address. Patutla Waze tak boleh nak search!

Most annoying was, she said it wasn't her fault, blamed me for getting lost and giving her a headache. Adoi... Semuanya orang lain yang salah.

Surprisingly I didn't lose my temper. I actually pitied her. A woman in her fifties moaning about losing something and saying, "habis la mak i marah". Like, hello... Aren't you too old to worry about your mom's nagging?

She was limping and complaining kaki sakit. Maybe seeking attention kot. But cannot tahan she gave me her phone WHILE I WAS DRIVING to see if I could fix her bloody apps. GEEZ!! Pakai otak la sikit, makcik oi...

Her phone looked like i had gone through Afghanistan or Gaza. It was probably jammed full of rubbish, but when I suggested that her phone memory was full, she denied it, saying "nothing wrong with my phone." Sigh. Sabar ajelah.

She was moaning about getting someone at Petronas or Maxis to help fix the phone. Mobile data dengan Wifi pun tak tau nak bezakan.... Orang explain tak mau dengar. I couldn't wait to drop her off.

My next passenger was a Bangladeshi worker. It was an easy cruise to Pandan Indah. AMAN DUNIA!

No comments: